Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bobby and Nina







Well, it wasn't the Bahamas but it was an excellent burger. Bobby Flay has kindly opened a burger palace in Washington, DC. The colors were bright, the line was long and the spiked shakes were of notable mention. I stuck with the classic burger, american cheese, onion, mustard, (chipotle) ketchup and the ideal meat to bun ratio. The meat was super tasty, as my friend Leon had described from his few visits. The fries, however, did not cut the mustard.

The overall experience ranks up there pretty high, but I must say that I would have preferred a bit less of a fast foodie type of deal. As you all know, enjoying a burger is a spiritual experience for me. Also, had I had my choice, I would have ordered another one of those shakes. mmmm....shakes. I want to send a special thanks to my dinner companions, Nina, Jonathan and Puri Simon who kindly entertained my never-ending quest to find a good (if not the best) burger.

well done BBP. well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment