Monday, June 20, 2011

the grass-fed difference

Why grass fed? brgr thinks for starters that it tastes better. The jury is still out, at least for me. I ain't gonna lie, this was a tasty burger. However, brgr made the same mistake that many burger joints have made and attempted to fancify the burger. Their menu is too complex and down right unnecessary. For example, one of the menu choices is a rainforest burger, which will cost you $9 and comes with Gruyere, Avocado, Herb Mayo, Lettuce and Tomato. Individually, I love all these items, but definitely not on my supposedly healthier grass fed burger. Keep it real brgr, stick to the basics.

I wouldn't be opposed to eating another burger at brgr, but only if I am especially hungry and happen to walk by. I must admit, it was a memorable experience shared with my dear friend Flory on a trip to NYC to attend another dear friend's wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment